Re: openMosix vs openSSI

Hi Tim,

thank you very much for the answer! I was googling a bit and found the
link below. He is a openSSI man, but I think that his points are
correct. He done a great summarization job!

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=5860473&forum_id=21441

Cheers

Marcelo

ps: I want jobs running as fast as posible!

--
Marcelo Chiapparini
chiappa@oi.com.br