Re: Sid/Unstable AMD64 where to find

[...]

>> Thanks Clive, I already had found that page but the URL's on it are
>> deadlinks.
>

>It would be good to tell someone to update the links! Bugreports!

Yes I wil do.

>> By reading the page again I decided that I will go for a easier distro
>> for the x86_64 computer ;-)
>
>you can still run i386, etc. on an amd. the difference is the speed bump
>for more recent/additional instructions.

I tried that but by the first screen with de Debian logo my USB
keyboard is recognized after that there's no response anymore to my USB
mouse or keyboard by the language selection screen.

[...]

Kees
--
I know how to do SPECIAL EFFECTS!!
 7:58  up 1 day,  8:33, 1 user, load averages: 1.36 0.48 0.29