Re: High availability interner connection

Angel L. Mateo a écrit :
Hello,

	For the linux boxes maybe you could try the metric parameter for the
route add command. In this way you could define two default servers with
different metrics. If the first doesn't work I guess it should try with
the second. I haven't tried this, but it's a line to investigate it.

	For the windows computers, I have no idea :-(

Hi,

Since I want to achieve it through DHCP and no special setup on the client side....

Thanks