Postgresql pg_autovacuum in Sarge?

I see:

$ cat /etc/issue
Debian GNU/Linux 3.1 \n \l

$ fgrep pg_autovac /etc/init.d/postgresql
PG_AUTOVACUUM=$PREFIX/bin/pg_autovacuum
                start-stop-daemon --stop --user postgres --name pg_autovacuum
                echo pg_autovacuum not running
                echo pg_autovacuum is already running
                echo pg_autovacuum not running

But I don't see what package includes pg_autovacuum.
In Sid/Testing it's in postgresql-contrib-7.4, but on Sarge I don't
see it in contrib:

$ apt-cache show postgresql-contrib | grep vac
                   indicates whether a vacuum is required.
                   space that vacuum does not reclaim
  vacuumlo       - Vacuum deleted large objects

--
Bill Moseley
moseley@hank.org