Re: Testing and Flash plugin trouble

John Halton wrote:
jef wrote:

Just wondering if anyone else is seeing a problem with the Flash 7 plugin.

This sounds like the same problem I had. Was due to a lack of appropriate fonts. Installing the gsfonts-x11 package solved it.

Well I'll be! Things are back to normal now. Wonder how this happened?? Dunno if
I did that in a fit of stupidity or some pkg decided to remove it on me when I
finally moved to X.org.

||/ Name                        Version                     Description
un  gsfonts-x11                 <none>                      (no description
available)

This has been bugging me on and off for a while now, and tonight I just couldn't
take it anymore.

Thanks for the help!

jef