Re: not able to play songs on a telugu music website

L.V.Gandhi wrote:

On 2/2/06, L.V.Gandhi <lvgandhi@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi
  I am unable to play songs located at
http://www.telugufm.com/modules/music/MovieDetail.aspx?MID=10083 . (The
above link is just an example. I cannot play any songs in that website.
) When I click "select all" and then "play selected", a pop up comes and
it gets stuck at "loading" stage. Nothing seems to happen after that.
I am running sarge with mariilet. I can play the nadha vinodham from
the site. I can not say what plays. But from link it can be seen it is
mid file.
adding to my post, it seems that it is not playing auto, press play
button. I could also hear namaisvaya
That is comforting. Atleast it means that the problem is on my system as opposed to Debian or the website. However to track down the problem a bit more, Could you please provide info about the following?

1) Are you able to play the songs even without any extensions? You can run

firefox -safe-mode

to start firefox without any extensions.

2) Which distribution (sarge/etch/sid) are you running?

3) Could you please post the output of

dpkg -l realplayer mozilla-mplayer firefox mplayer-586 sun-j2re1.5

so that I will know which packages you are running

4) I am using KDE 3.5 from unstable. What about your desktop environment?

thanks
raju

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi