PHP Installed, but not working

I've installed php4 and related packages but the apache server doesn't indicate php support.

I edited the /etc/apache/http.conf file and added
# And for PHP 4.x, use:
    #
    AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
So it will recognize the file extenstions.

Then I created a file named test.php and added
<?php phpinfo(); ?>
and placed it in the
/var/www/apache2-default directory.
I restarted the apache server with
/usr/sbin/apachectl restart

When I issue:
http:/localhost/test.php

I get a dialog that asks me if I want to open the file test.php...

I believe everything is installed now...

Thanks in advance.