RE: Not a Debian question, but you guys know this stuff...

Hi Ed,

Thanks for the response. However, I feel that you reverse-engineered the
answer here. Instead of searching for how to install multiple instances of
httpd (which is what the manual says to do), you already knew that answer
was to run multiple instances of the same installation and googled for an
article on that.

I may be slow at times, but in my multi hour search online, I was still
unable to find an article that instructs the user, as the manual says, to
install multiple instances of httpd on Windows. Not saying that there is not
a way to do it...

Tyson Varosyan
Technical Manager, Uptime Technical Solutions LLC.
tyson@up-times.com
www.up-times.com
206-715-TECH (8324)

UpTime/OnTime/AnyTime