Re: Branded Servers that support Debian GNU/Linux

In that case I would be fairly confident of being able to get
Debian running on it.

If you are concerned about the quality of the components (such
as making sure you only use products from manufacturers that
provide adequate documentation rather than forcing open source
developers to reverse engineer it) then you will need to request
the detail that others have mentioned.

But I can't think of any reason why Debian would be unable to
support something supported by other Linux distros - it should
only be a question of how much configuring is require...

Regards,
DigbyT

http://www.digbyt.com