Re: Xorg not working with Matrox G550?? MGAGetBOARDHANDLESize

I finally had to downgrade these three packages and reinstall the mga
drivers from the Matrox website to get X to start:

$ dpkg -l | grep -i xserve
ii  xserver-common                        6.8.2.dfsg.1-11                files and utilities common to all X servers
ii  xserver-xfree86                       6.8.2.dfsg.1-11                transitional package for moving from xfree86
ii  xserver-xorg                          6.8.2.dfsg.1-11                the X.Org X server

Still, if I exit X I don't have my console back, and "reset" doesn't
fix it.

Back to memory leaks...

--
Bill Moseley