Re: Branded Servers that support Debian GNU/Linux [u]

    I've got several PowerEdge 2650's running Debian. Dell won't
pre-install Debian, as they only pre-install RedHat which is the only
distribution of Linux they support. That said Debian will work and you
can just get the systems without an OS installed. My only
suggestion/caution would be to make sure that if you use one of their
PERC RAID cards that you be sure that the system BIOS and the PERC
firmware are the latest version. As well that 2nd optional redundant
power supply is not really optional.

    Regards,
    Jeremy