Re: maximize an xterm

debian wrote:
Please,

how can I send the xterm I am working in a signal to maximize itself, or minimize itself ?

In ICEWM there is a file called preferences. I use alt-f10 expand vertically, alt-f11 for full screen.

In GNOME and KDE there are preferences that can be set to do the same, sorry, since I rarely use these "I do not recall". Everytime I install either of these I spend about a half hour searching, good luck.

Note that the phrase "I do not recall" is copyrighted by the junior senator of NY.