THE END OF THE WAR IN IRAQ!

THE END OF THE IRAQ WAR

UNITED STATES PETITION

JANUARY 25, 2006

We The People, majority of peaceful Americans of these great 50 United States & Territories, do hearby state that since we declared war on Iraq in 2003 without being in any imminent threat against our country, we now respectfully demand a clear and binding withdrawal of all our military personnel from the entire country of Iraq.

On January 1, 2007 if all of our military are not out of Iraq by that date, We The People will on that date “STAND UNITED” as long as it takes by not performing our vocations excluding emergency services, until it is officially declared we are free from the occupation of Iraq and our war is over.

We will be the first country in the world to end a war by We The People, staying at our homes because the U.S. Government failed to listen to our needs and desires.

This document has been sent to hundreds of organizations throughout the U.S. and it’s territories.

PLEASE join us by signing this petition for the power of, WE THE PEOPLE---------------