[Package review] powermanga

I'm just starting with this nice idea: when I find a package i like I
tell about it to the list. The same I hope others will do. This way
anyone can improve his/her knowledge of Debian.

Any comment about this little project wil be wellcome.

Powermanga is a space shut 'em up game. It has good graphics (but it
could be better in my opinion) and nice sounds. There is a lot of
different enemies, and the possibility to upgrade ship and weapons
make the game quite durable

PAolo