Pagode - Samba System Manager

Hi all,

This is my first message to this list. My name is Anahuac and I live in Joao Pessoa - Paraiba - Brazil.

I have this project named Pagode [1], developed in Shell Script with PHP interface [2].
I'm working on it for the last year and half and it's pretty mature now.
In Brazil it's very well knowed and some people start to ask me why it has no Debian package? Today Pagode can be installed trought a very nice PHP interface but, of course I use Debian, and all this users in the pagode-users discussion list, wants just do apt-get install pagode.
So I talk with some brazilians Debian Developers asking to make the Pagode .deb package, but I'm not getting any help until now.
That's why I'm writing to you. I really want to see Pagode as an Debian Package.
Before anybody asks: yes it is in Enlgish now. In fact, it is in Portuguese and Spanish too.

Well, this is it.

Regards,

Anahuac

1- To download Pagode: http://www.anahuac.biz/lesp/projetos/pagode-0.5.8.tar.gz