Re: Cyrus admin

國弘 幸伸 先生 a écrit :

> I also have trouble in managing the mailbox using the command
> 'cyradm'. I was able to 'log in' by modifying the file '/etc/
> imap.conf'. And I can see the list of the mailboxes of each user. My
> trouble is that I cannot create or delete the mailboxes. For example,
> when I type 'cm user.foo', an error message 'Permission denied'
> appears. What should I do?

In imap.conf, you can configure witch users have administratives rights.
It's the 'admins' directive. After that, you can create mailbox with
these users.
It's more difficulte to delete a mailbox. First you have to set the
right to delete on this mailbox for the user you use as admin with
'setaclmailbox' or 'sam' and after that's, you can delete the mailbax
with 'deletemailbox' or 'dm'.

cu.