Re: pet super market at uol dot com dot br is back

On Sunday 22 January 2006 11:52, Michelle Konzack wrote:
>Am 2006-01-08 12:26:27, schrieb Gene Heskett:
>> Hi All;
>>
>> I'm being banged on by them for every post to the debian-user list
>> again this morning.  And I've written 2 filters for kmails
>> filtering, neither of which seem to work.
>
>I have written an autoreponder in procmail which forward all stupid
>incoming <*.sspam@uol.com.br> to all E-Mails found on UOL's website.

Now that script I'd like to use if you are willing to share.  If enough
of us do that, maybe we can get their attention?

>Currently they have gotten around 2700 from me and not I do not more
>receive any <*.sspam@uol.com.br> messages from 3 stupid BR $USER.

This list hasn't been too bad lately, but fedora-users is now getting
them wholesale since yesterday again.

--
Cheers, Gene
message by Gene Heskett are: