Re: marillat

On Fri, Jan 20, 2006 at 11:48:50AM -0800, Andrew Sackville-West wrote:
> On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 05:43:51 -0500
> Tom Allison <tallison@tacocat.net> wrote:
>
> > What every happened to marillat?
> > ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat has been a favorite add on site, but not anymore...
>
> from my sources.list
>
> deb ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/ sid main
>

> works just fine as of yesterday.

> > Anyone know what happened to it?

Another thing to check is that your sources.list doesn't have
"unstable," instead of "sid."  This threw me for awhile, though it
likely was a simple case of not reading every last email on this list
at one point when someone else pointed it out.

Kenward
--
In a completely rational society, the best of us would aspire to be
_teachers_ and the rest of us would have to settle for something less,