Re: GMail like offline email client

Evolution is good, but i cant read mailing lists in it, because i loose thread :)
I've found that sylpheed has the ability of displayng thread in tree view so i switched to it

the only thing i miss - is a filter rule, which can react on email addresses which are in my address book (such filter i saw in thunderbird, but it is tooo heavy)