Firefox print problems after recent test/unstable upgrade.

I (accidentally) upgraded one of my workstations to Xorg on either testing or unstable along with several hundred other packages.

Most of it I've managed to get working again.

But I wanted to check with the community to see if they have noticed the same problem.

When I am using FireFox and try to print anything it freezes up for 10-30 seconds before I get the print dialog button, then another 5-10 seconds before I get the printer progress bar.

It's printing to a cups printer on another box.

Historically it took <1/10th this time to do anything.

top shows that Xorg and Firefox are in a mad race to the finish the whole time.

Is this unique to me?