Re: its cold here

Rich Thomas(rtiaabo52@optonline.net) is reported to have said:
> Hey how are you guys doing? Its cold as hell down here. How's it up
> in God's country? Hope you are all doing well I can't wait until
> April I need a weekend away. Being an educator is very stressful.
> Kiss Linda and all the puppies a kiss for me.  Richie

Rich

It's cold here, on and off, too!  The bridge off of Rt 7 to Brooker
Hollow Road has been closed.  They ( Town of Worcester & the Railroad)
were fighting about who owns it and who will pay for it.  They came to
some agreement and temporary repairs were to be done last weekend.  As
far as we know, it's still not open.  The people on Brooker Hollow
have to drive up Charlotteville road, which never was well plowed in
the winter, and drive by us to go get their mail in East Worcester.
They are not happy about this at all.  Hollenbeck Cross is now full of
pot holes and is not being plowed very well because of them not
wanting to get down to pavement, and tear it up even more, I guess.
So things are rotten in God's Country, once again.

Expect a rough road when you get here in April.  I doubt that they
well be able to pave it again until May or June, if then.  Looks like
taxes will be going up, again.

Gee, Teach, what's the problem?  I think you were spoiled by your
first class going so well and now with younger students you are/will
find They are not as well behaved.  I think most teachers see that and
you were just lucky the first time.  Well that's why they pay you those
big bucks, isn't it?  :-)

Hope you guys have power.  I hear that there are a lot of outages Down
South.  That might be good for you tho, no school and a bunch of calls
for generators. etc.  Take care and if God's willing, we'll see you in
April.

Wayne

--
Your mouse has moved.  Windows needs to be restarted for the
changes to take effect.  [OK]