Re: linux 2.6.15 and overheating

On 18/01/06, John L Fjellstad <john-debian@fjellstad.org> wrote:
I did some more investigation, added a temperature measurer in one of
the superkaramba themes.  Seems like, if I don't close the lid of the
laptop, the temperature never goes above 75 C (in 2.6.15).  The reason I
close the lid is because I put my laptop in a docking station, and I
connect a bigger screen to it.
Still, 2.6.14 runs about 5 C degrees cooler (hovers around 70).

More investigation to follow.

--
John L. Fjellstad
web: http://www.fjellstad.org/          Quis custodiet ipsos custodes