Re: You have been invited to join 'FreePHP'

On Tuesday, 17 January 2006 at 18:48:47 +0000, martin wrote:
[...]
> I got a reply from Dan Trappe :)
>
> "I am still alive and still in Sheffield.... And still working for
> PlusNet ." sent with OE6 lol

OT (if this ever was a topic), but, apropos PlusNet, what does anyone
here know of them?  Their website is easily the worst I've tried to get
info from recently, but I'm looking for a new broadband supplier and
their deal looks slightly cheaper than freedom2surf, which in turn is
cheaper than ukfsn.

--
richard