Re: You have been invited to join 'FreePHP'

On Tue, 17 Jan 2006 11:36:20 -0600 (CST)
The Frappr Team <DO_NOT_REPLY@frappr.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> You have been invited to join the 'FreePHP' Frappr Map.
>
> To check out this map, click below or paste url into browser
> http://www.frappr.com/freephp
>
> To add yourself to 'FreePHP', click below or paste url into browser
> http://www.frappr.com/freephp#addyourself
>
> Sincerely,
> The Frappr Team
>

> --

looks more like spam to me - the list gets a lot of fishing and rubbish
mails ..

i wait to see if anyone replies ;)

and then note if its anyone regular to the list

play a waiting game m8

I got a reply from Dan Trappe :)

"I am still alive and still in Sheffield.... And still working for
PlusNet ." sent with OE6 lol

D. M. Byram        || http://www.garmonsway.org/  /"\  ASCII Ribbon
Linux User #264346 || http://counter.li.org/      \ /   Ribbon Campaign
Debian GNU/Linux   || http://www.debian.org/       X     Against HTML