Debian Mailing Lists Survey

Title: E-mail message content
Dear participant,

Our data extraction and analysis shows that you participated in these lists during the period January 2001-September 2004. We would be grateful if you can spare us your valuable time and complete a survey we are running, located at: http://swserv1.csd.auth.gr/survey/index.php?sid=17

The information will solely be used for academic research purpose and all particulars relating to participants (names, emails) are anonymous.

Our data contains two variables; posters and repliers. We have made every effort to separate the emails in each case to avoid duplicating emails. However, we would like to apologize if you receive more than one copy of this email.

At the end of the study we wish to express our acknowledgement to all individuals who participated in the said Debian lists and took part in this survey.

In expectation of your responses, we remain.

Sincerely

Sulayman K. Sowe
Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
Department of Informatics
Thessaloniki 54124. Greece
Tel: +30-2310-991927 Fax: +30-2310-998419