Re: Most directories locked read-only: how to unlock them?

Daniel B. wrote:

That looks like you mistyped "defaults" as "drfaults" in your
/etc/fstab file.

I was well aware that I mistyped "defaults" as my original post indicated. I was also aware that this error caused the root directory to be mounted read-only. Also as my original post indicated, my first query was how to change the mount to read-write without having to reinstall the whole operating system.

		Regards,
--
				Ken Heard