Spherion Corporation - Re: Employment Opportunity - Project engineer

Job

Thank you for taking time to give consideration to this matter. Please forgive me for not being more personal in my greeting, however, this is being sent to a number of people.

Our Spherion information indicates that you have knowledge and/or experience that may meet the need of the enclosed requirements. Please review the enclosed openings and if you are interested send danielburnett@spherion.com an updated resume and your availability.

If you are not interested and/or qualified, who do you know that would want to hear about this opportunity? Forward this e-mail or have them contact me.

Check our web site for other open positions.  www.spherion.com

Dan Burnett
danielburnett@spherion.com
LOCATION: DAYTON, OH
Request Start Date: 18-Jan-2006
Length = 3 months (could be extended)

Job Title 	Project Engineer

Job Description
Applications Engineering temporary position to assist with overflow work in Applications Engineering and Material Testing and QC. Evaluating D&LS (Document & Label Systems) applications, writing reports, updating specifications, participating on problem solving and development projects, assisting with material testing, data collection and Six Sigma

Other Requirements
Previous experience in Applications Engineering, willingness to travel as required, demonstrated problem solving skills in difficult customer situations.

Key Skills
Applications Engineering experience related skills - forms application experience, Six Sigma Green Belt skills, etc.

Skills:
Engineering:Manufacturing/Engineering:Mechanical Engineer:Industry Knowledge/Experience

Background Check Required - Yes
Drug Screen Required - Yes