Re: Any way to 'remove' apt-get?

On 1/12/06, Joshua Lee <joshua613@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 12, 2006 at 12:55:46AM -0500, Gabriel S. Farrell wrote:
> > On Wed, Jan 11, 2006 at 10:00:02PM -0600, David Berg wrote:
> > > Grr, I've got to get to a mailer more flexible than GMail.  Sorry for
> > > the direct reply Andy.
> >
> > Are you Grring because you wish you were using Mutt?  It's the answer
> > to all your problems!
>
> Actually you can use Mutt with gmail and exim4/fetchmail using SSL and
> TLS, I'm doing it right now. You do have to activate POP3 in gmail though,
> and exim4 needs some configuring to use TLS.

Yes, you could look at it that way.  I was 'Grr'ing because I can't
seem to remember to replyall instead of reply when responding to a
list that's setup as debian-user.  I have yet to switch back to mutt
as I want to keep messages' read/unread status updated within gmail
and haven't bothered to figure out how to do this with another mailer.

Back OT though, am I destined for trouble because I use apt-get and
aptitude interchangably?

Dave