Cups & Samba with Print problem

I am a newbie at Linux and got CUPs running with Samba to print to my
Windows printer over my home network.  This was running well for several
weeks and then ........................ nothing.  Following a power outage
my printing from the Linux box simply quit.  I did several things and
finally ended up restarting   both CUPS and Samba and got one page printed
out and then it stopped again.  This time research lead me to lpstat -t to
get a print of the CUPS server status.  Here is what that shows:

scheduler is running
system default destination: lp
device for lp: smb://camelot/gwen/SamsungM
lp accepting requests since Jan 01 00:00
printer lp now printing lp-33.  enabled since Jan 01 00:00
        Unable to connect to SAMBA host, will retry in 60 seconds...ERROR:
Connection failed with error NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED
lp-33                   casper          349184   Sun Jan  8 22:06:41 2006

So it seems that the CUPS server is passing the connection over to SAMBA
but for some reason SAMBA is not responding.

Checking Samba status gets the following in response to the following
smbclient -N -L 192.168.0.2 | less

Domain=[GWEN] OS=[Windows 5.1] Server=[Windows 2000 LAN Manager]
Domain=[GWEN] OS=[Windows 5.1] Server=[Windows 2000 LAN Manager]

        Sharename       Type      Comment
        ---------       ----      -------
        IPC$            IPC       Remote IPC
        SharedDocs      Disk
        print$          Disk      Printer Drivers
        My Projects     Disk
        SamsungM        Printer   Samsung ML-1740 Series
        TOPO!           Disk
session request to 192.168.0.2 failed (Called name not present)
session request to 192 failed (Called name not present)

        Server               Comment

        Workgroup            Master

I have no idea what that session request failure implies but it sure seems
that the basics are there.

Anyone have any idea what happened to my connection or how to resolve this.
Stopping and restarting the servers (both CUPS and SAMBA) isn't working.

Don