Re: pet super market at uol dot com dot br is back

On Sun, 2006-01-08 at 22:42 -0500, Gene Heskett wrote:
> On Sunday 08 January 2006 21:01, Ron Johnson wrote:
> >On Sun, 2006-01-08 at 16:11 -0800, Andrew Sackville-West wrote:

> >> huh. not a one here.
> >>
> >> I know that doesn't help.
> >
> >Here's how I do it using mailfilter.  Maybe it will give you a
> >tip.
> >
> >>From ~/mailfilter:
> >    killfile = "$HOME/killfile";
> >    if (lookup($sender, $killfile))
> >    {
> >        to "Maildir/.Trash"
> >    }
> >
> >Relevant portion of ~/killfile:
> >    petsupermarket.sspam@uol.com.br
>
> I wasn't using mailfilter here, just the filtering rules in kmail-1.7.
> Any C/R response from there get fwd'd to several admin & sales addresses
> at uol.com.br and the original moved to the trash dir and marked as
> read.

My point is that you must specifically filter that exact address.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"Liberal Democrats are inexorably opposed to tax cuts, because
tax cuts give people more power, and take away from the role of
government."
Rush Limbaugh