Re: pet super market at uol dot com dot br is back

On Sun, 2006-01-08 at 16:11 -0800, Andrew Sackville-West wrote:
> On Sun, 08 Jan 2006 12:26:27 -0500
> Gene Heskett <gene.heskett@verizon.net> wrote:
>
> > Hi All;
> >
> > I'm being banged on by them for every post to the debian-user list again
> > this morning.  And I've written 2 filters for kmails filtering, neither
> > of which seem to work.
>
> huh. not a one here.
>
> I know that doesn't help.

Here's how I do it using mailfilter.  Maybe it will give you a
tip.

>From ~/mailfilter:
    killfile = "$HOME/killfile";
    if (lookup($sender, $killfile))
    {
        to "Maildir/.Trash"
    }

Relevant portion of ~/killfile:
    petsupermarket.sspam@uol.com.br

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny
individual rights, cannot claim to be defenders of minorities."
Ayn Rand