Room/Apartment

Hello,
      I am interested in room.I am based in UK but temporarily in France on a contract job with a MISSIONARY group as a humanitarian.I will be having some seminars coming up soon in the canada and My next programme/seminars will be in the Canada.I will be needing a room to stay for this and I need to secure a room before my arrival to Canada.I am involved in projects that includes orphans,orphanage,heart related diseases in children b/w the ages of 4-10yrs.I will also like to see pics and to know the move in price.Pls do get back to me if this is okay.

goodmans.