Re: k3b removed after unstable update

Gregory Soyez wrote:

Hi all!

I just run apt-get dist-upgrade on my Debian unstable box and this removed k3b. If I want to reinstall it I need dbus-qt-1c2, the installation of which wants to remove kde, kde-amusements, kde-core, kdeaddons, kdebase kdebase-kio-plugins, konq-plugins, konqueror and libdbus-qt-1-1c2 !!

This looks rather strange ...
Does anyone encountered the same problem and/or can suggest any hint ?

TIA
Gregor
KDE in unstable is currently undergoing a transition from 3.4.3 to 3.5. The transition is not yet complete the last time I checked. I would suggest wait for a few days, until everything becomes 3.5 and if the problem persists, file a bug against k3b.

raju

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi
http://malayamaarutham.blogspot.com/