realplayer firewall problem

I am using Sarge realplayer 10.0.6-0.1 with guarddog 2.4.0-1 firewall.

I get no sound from any of the audio links on the following page,
with either the mozilla realplayer plugin or with /usr/bin/realplay
run from the command line:

http://www.pbs.org/kcet/tavissmiley/archive/200601/#

Apparently my firewall is blocking packets several seconds after realplay starts.
Each attempt to play audio results in a series of dropped packet log entries
with different destination ports, which seem to occur over the entire 64K port
range, e.g 31494, 26072, 11644, and 15922.  Here is an example entry:

DROPPED IN= OUT=eth0 SRC=10.0.0.2 DST=149.48.144.71 LEN=31 TOS=0x00 PREC=0x00 TTL=64 ID=0 DF PROTO=UDP SPT=6970 DPT=31494 LEN=11

My firewall script was generated by guarddog, with realplayer enabled.
In the past I have had to add manual guarddog entries to handle realplayer
sites with odd DST addresses, but they used a single destination port, or
narrow range of ports.  This is the first realplayer site I've noticed that
doesn't seem to have a predictable destination port.

Thanks for any explanation or suggestions.