apt-get status error

I have the debian.scribus.net repository in my sources.list and just
upgraded to the latest release. Somehow the status file got corrupted
and now 'apt-get -s upgrade' always wants to upgrade scribus even though
it is uptodate. Here is the output:

Inst scribus [1.2.4.1.dfsg-1] (1.2.4.1.dfsg-1 Upstream Scribus package repository:testing)

How do I fix it?

Here is the output of 'apt-cache policy scribus':

scribus:
  Installed: 1.2.4.1.dfsg-1
  Candidate: 1.2.4.1.dfsg-1
  Version table:
     1.2.4.1.dfsg-1 0
        500 http://debian.scribus.net stable/main Packages
     1.2.4.1.dfsg-1 0
        990 http://debian.scribus.net testing/main Packages
     1.2.4.1.dfsg-1 0
        200 http://debian.scribus.net unstable/main Packages
 *** 1.2.4.1.dfsg-1 0
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
     1.2.2.1.dfsg+cvs20050829-1 0
        990 ftp://ftp.debian.org testing/main Packages
        200 ftp://ftp.debian.org unstable/main Packages

--
"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty
 is no vice.  And let me remind you also that moderation in