Re: Digital Camera - "RAW"

Uuhh.. not quite. http://www.cybercom.net/~dcoffin/dcraw/ and read all about
how without the fantastic effort of open source even PhotoShop would still be
far behind in the RAW sector.....

I have used the RAW plug-in in GIMP, as well as from command line, and it
works. There are samples online showing the reader the difference between
Canon's RAW utility and dcraw results.

But... we're straying far from a specific DEBIAN topic here, and I don't want
to hijack a Debian forum to elaborate on this topic.

--
Marcel Van Eerd
Special Moments Photography

14 Bruce Ave