apt ignores apt.conf settings

Hi debian,

It's seem that I have an especially stubborn apt on my hands.
Each of the settings I put in my /etc/apt/apt.conf are getting
blatantly ignored by apt.

# cat /etc/apt/apt.conf
APT::Default-Release "testing";

APT::Periodic::Update-Package-Lists=1;
APT::Periodic::Download-Upgradeable-Packages=1;
APT::Periodic::AutocleanInterval=30;

APT::Get::AllowUnauthenticated 1 ;

# apt-show-versions apt
apt/testing uptodate 0.6.43

As you can see, I have setted the "AllowUnauthenticated" option, as
mentioned in [1] but I still receieve the "Untrusted package"
warnings.

Also, to my knowladge, no periodic downloading or updating of anything
is occuring.

Help?
Thank you for reading.

<<<
# aptitude install sawfish
[snip]
  libgmp3c2 librep9 rep rep-gtk sawfish
0 packages upgraded, 5 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 2299kB of archives. After unpacking 8770kB will be used.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n/?] yes
WARNING: untrusted versions of the following packages will be installed!

Untrusted packages could compromise your system's security.
You should only proceed with the installation if you are certain that
this is what you want to do.

  sawfish rep-gtk librep9 libgmp3c2 rep

Do you want to ignore this warning and proceed anyway?
To continue, enter "Yes"; to abort, enter "No":

Or

<<<
# aptitude update 1>/dev/null
W: GPG error: http://mirror.hamakor.org.il unstable Release: The
following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is
not available: NO_PUBKEY 010908312D230C5F
W: GPG error: http://mirror.hamakor.org.il testing Release: The

[1] : http://www.debian-administration.org/articles/174

--
Cheers,