Re: 5th day using Linux and cannot get Dynamic IP clients to work on PPP

Tyson Varosyan wrote:
> modprobe usbserial vendor=0xc88 product=0x17da maxSize=2048 (I have to do
> this every time I reboot. I am not sure why, but it is very annoying)

Put this in a file in the /etc/modprobe.d directory (don't name the file
after a Debian package):

options usbserial vendor=0xc88 product=0x17da maxSize=2048

Now all you have to do is put "usbserial" in the /etc/modules file and
everything will be automatic the next time you reboot.