Re: ssh to remote machine with user login problem

Hello,

> Hi,
>
>   Thanks for your mail.I have tried to copy .ssh folder from root to the
> users account and the permissions are 600 and the file is owned by the user
> and still i am getting the enter the password.

OK, you need to run the ssh command with -v argument and send us the output
while you are trying to access the system as root and as user.
Furthermore,send us the sshd_config of the server and /etc/ssh/ssh_config
, the ~.ssh/config from the system which are you using the ssh.
And of course the lines from /var/log/auth for a root login and for a user
login
to see any difference.

It must be something in the confs or you are doing something wrong
,it can not be a bug.

pavlos