Context menues and editing styles in OOo 2

Hi,

OOo 2 just made it to testing, and most is ok though I haven't used it much yet. It looks a lot nicer now.

Anyway, I cannot figure out how to edit a style. I used to open the styles dialog and right click on the one I wanted to modify and select "Modify" on the context menu.

I could also right click in the text and and select "Edit paragraph style" (or something like it) from the context menu.

In OOo2 I don't get any context menus at all, in neither place.

The window frame flashes shortly, as if the window loses focus and then gets focus back again immediately.

I can get a context menu if I enable spell check and right click on misspelled words.

It seems something is wrong.

I run testing, updated this morning.

--
René Seindal (rene@seindal.dk)