Re: [Way OT] "#!/bin/bash" changes working directory

Dear David,

> Do you have some sort of "cd $HOME" type statement in your .bashrc or
> .bash_profile or .profile file (or similar)?

I have

-------------------------------
  AUTOHOME=$PWD

  # Clean up stupid automounter directory
  case $PWD in
        $AUTOHOME*) cd $HOME${PWD#$AUTOHOME} ;;
  esac
  PS1='\h[\w]% '

To be honest, I had this for 10 years and never thought about it.

In any case, is there a way to avoid the change.  I'd like the script
to work even if someone also has something like that...

Thanks!

Luis