debian installer complains about missing modules

Hi all,

I'm trying to install Sarge 3.1r1 (downloaded this file :debian-31r1-i386-binary-1.iso <ftp://ftp2.fr.debian.org/pub/debian-cd/current/i386/iso-cd/debian-31r1-i386-binary-1.iso>) on a homebrewed server based on a SC813MT supermicro chassis and a P8SCI supermicro motherboard (chipset is intel ICH6R). Server has 1 CD-rom drive and 4 SATA hard drives.

My problem is that when i boot with kernel 2.6 in expert mode, i get the "Unable to load certain modules" error during install process (list follows)
ide-scsi, ide-mod, ide-prob-mod, ide-detect, ide-floppy
And this occur AFTER Cd-rom has been correctly detected

Indeed i managed to finish install but my software RAID has terrible performance and i presume it comes from the lack of the scsi module

Any workaround (noauto, noprobe didn't help)