[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

OT : Re: H8_film convertor

So you need some way to connect the camera (or player) to your computer.
You have a player or the camera, right ? otherwise things will get difficult.

A Digitizer-Card will provide the connection (with S-Video cable for example) an digitize the Video into some file-format.
You get those cards pretty cheap on ebay - mostly a software is included.


what exactly is a digitizer-card?




To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org

Reply to: