BackupPC help required in debian

Hi Guys,

I have installed Backuppc in debiansarge from apt-get

Installation was fine and now i need to configure the backup to copy to a remote machine.

I have instaled backupPC in sorce machine and now i am planning to copy the source machine data to destination data using rsyncd option in Backuppc.

Can some one help me what configuration i need to do in source and destination machines.?

I have installed backup pc in source machine.

I don't know these details are correct or not.Please correct me if i am wrong

1)First thing enter the clients in hots file located at /etc/backuppc/hosts

2)next enter the details in configuration file located at /etc/backuppc/config.pl under rsyncd section(Is it correct) or i need to enter rsyncd details in file located at /etc/rsyncd.conf

I want to sync the files between two computers this is the goal i am trying to achive

Thank you very much for your help