Re: How to get new Debian gpg keys?

Joey Hess:

> > From what I have read, this is going to happen every January. What do
> > I do? Where in the Debian documentation is the procedure I need to use
> > documented?
>
> wget http://ftp-master.debian.org/ziyi_key_2006.asc -O - | sudo apt-key add -

That works fine here, and the new key is listed in apt-key list output,
but still, I get the GPG error when updating.

I use ftp.de.debian.org as a mirror. I'd expect one key "to rule them
all", but I could be very wrong, as usual. Is one key supposed to be
valid for all archive mirrors? If so, is the cause of the error not with
me, but with the mirror?

Just for clarity, here's what I get:

GPG error: http://ftp.de.debian.org unstable Release: The following
signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available:
NO_PUBKEY F1D53D8C4F368D5D

Cheers,
Tom

--
"Es bückt sich der Mann, um durch das Tor in das Innere zu sehen."
 ---                                (Franz Kafka, Vor dem Gesetz)