Older platform compatiblity with Debian

To Whom It May Concern:

I am new to Linux in general and I am trying to find out the
compatibility of use some version of Debian Linux with and older
personal computer. The systems I am thinking of switching is a ten year
pc currently running a full install of Windows98. The pc has a 166MHz.
Cyrix Processor, 64 Mbytes of RAM, and 1 Byte Hard Drive. Would anyone
know where I can locate the information that I need to install Debian
with this micro processor.

James F. Riley, Jr.

BAE SYSTEMS I&ES
Electrical Engineering Assistant
Module Development and Fabrication Laboratory
Email: james.f.riley@baesystems.com