Re: Help! Can't print on Windows Shared Printer!

Ed wrote:
 >We have an HP Deskjet connected to a Windows printer.
 >Debian can print a test page, but applications like
 >web browsers can't make anything come out.

Try turning off bi-directional in the printer properties under Windows...worked for me.

Thanks for the helpful hint. But this printer works just fine
when we boot from Knoppix or Kanotix, so I have to believe that
it's a configuration problem on the Debian side. But I'll definitely
give it a try.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.