Re: firefox - how to change menu font

Steve Webster(moonunit@ukonline.co.uk) is reported to have said:
> Wayne Topa wrote:
>
> >LeVA(leva@az.isten.hu) is reported to have said:
> >

> >>Hi!
> >>
> >>Is it possible to change firefox's (1.5) font, which is used to display
> >>it's menus and dialog windows?
> >>Thanks!
> >>

> >Not quite sure what you mean but
> >
> >Edit -> Preferences -> Content-> Fonts&Colors Advanced -> Display
> >Resolution  might be what you are looking for?
> >
> >Wayne
> >

> Display resolution changes how you see on the page.

I 'thought' thats what the OP meant.

> If you want to make
> changes to the menu font size you need to add a line to your
> userChrome.css, here are two possibilities taken from
> userChrome-example.css.
>
> /*
> * Make all the default font sizes 20 pt:
> */
>  * {
>    font-size: 20pt !important
>  }
>
> /*
> * Make menu items in particular 15 pt instead of the default size:
> */
>  menupopup > * {
>    font-size: 15pt !important
>  }
>
> You might want to check out the following for a clearer explanation of
> how to do this stuff.
>
> http://www.mozilla.org/support/firefox/edit

Interesting.  When I do Edit -> Preferences -> Content-> Fonts&Colors
Advanced -> Display Resolution  System Setting it causes the menus and
dialog fonts to get very readable while if I select 96dpi they are
quite a bit smaller, which I prefer at 1280x1024.

Might there be 2 ways to skin this cat?

Wayne

--
It's not a bug; it's an undocumented feature.