Re: hello

sohan kisna wrote:

Hai,
I am a user of Debian linux.I am trying to use it as extecively as possibly with all the pacakages it providies. I am a student studying B.Tech final year from Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India. I recently came to know about "wajiz" which is used as another prompt in the terminal. I dont know exactly what it is and how to use this. I am much eager to know about it.

Do you mean wajig? Just store its documentation in a file by

wajig -vv help > wajig_doc.txt

Afterwards read its documentation by opening it in your favorite editor

gvim wajig_doc.txt

The documentation for wajig is very well written and easy to understand (at a first glance itself). Try it out and you will enjoy.

bye
raju

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi