hello

Hai,
I am a user of Debian linux.I am trying to use it as extecively as possibly with all the pacakages it providies. I am a student studying B.Tech final year from Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India. I recently came to know about "wajiz" which is used as another prompt in the terminal. I dont know exactly what it is and how to use this. I am much eager to know about it.
I would be very thankfull if you provide me the detalied information and help me out to us the linux more efficiently.I will be very thankful for your help.

With Best Regards,

Sohan Krishna D.

--
Sohan Krishna.D